- MT-1 Application Forms & Instructions: Application Forms for Conditional Letter of Map Amendments (CLOMAs), Final Letter of Map Amendments (LOMAs), Letter of Map Revision Based on Fill (LOMR-Fs), and Conditional Letter of Map Revisions Based on Fill (CLOMR-Fs).
- MT-2 Application Forms & Instructions: Application Forms for Conditional Letter of Map Revisions (CLOMR) and Letter of Map Revisions (LOMRs).
- MT-EZ Application Forms & Instructions: Application Form for Single Residential Lot or Structure Amendments to the National Flood Insurance Program Maps.
- eLOMA (Electronic Letters of Map Amendment): eLOMA is a web-based application within the FEMA Mapping Information Platform that provides Licensed Professionals (i.e., licensed land surveyors and professional engineers) with a system to submit simple LOMA requests to FEMA. This tool is designed to make determinations based on the information submitted by the Licensed Professionals and allow them to generate a determination from FEMA in minutes.
- Elevation Certificate Form (NEW – 12/1/16)
- Floodproofing Certificate
- Definition of FEMA Flood Zones
- Coastal Construction Manual: Principles and Practices of Planning, Siting, Designing, Constructing, and Maintaining Residential Building in Coastal Areas, 4th Edition, (FEMA P-55)
- Home Builder’s Guide to Coastal Construction Technical Fact Sheet Series (FEMA P-499)
- Interim Guidance Regarding Opening in Shallow Flooded Areas, April 20, 2015
- Reducing Flood Risk to Residential Buildings that Cannot be Elevated (P-1037), September 2015
FLOOD INSURANCE PUBLICATIONS
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Key Contacts
- NFIP Call Center FACT SHEET
- Office of the Flood Insurance Advocate FACT SHEET
- The Choice is Yours – WYO Companies Actively Writing Flood Insurance (2014-2015)
- Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act Surcharge FACT SHEET
- November 2015 Changes to the National Flood Insurance Program
- April 1, 2015 Flood Insurance Changes FACT SHEET
- Newly Mapped into SFHA Rating Options (Directed to Insurance Agents)
- Map Changes and Flood Insurance: What Property Owners Need to Know
- Elevation Certificate: Who Needs Them and Why
- How to view Proposed Flood Maps using the Hawaii Flood Hazard Assessment Tool
- Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) Tutorial: This tutorial educates users on the use and application of FIRMs produced by FEMA in support of the NFIP. Each component of the FIRM is explored. The tutorial includes a section that contains examples of how to get specific information from FIRMs.
- Flood Insurance Study (FIS) Tutorial: This tutorial educates users on the use and application of FIS reports produced by FEMA in support of the NFIP. Each component of the FIS report, including the data tables and Flood Profiles, is explored and explained.
- Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA)/Letter of Map Revision Based on Fill (LOMR-F) Tutorial Series: The LOMA/LOMR-F Tutorial Series explains these map change application processes, including all required forms and information. The LOMA/LOMR-F Tutorial series also provides users with an online tool to complete portions of the required forms.
- Online Letter of Map Change (LOMC) Training Tutorial: The Online LOMC is a convenient way to request a LOMA from FEMA. Applicants may easily upload all information, supporting documentation, and check the status of their LOMA application online. In this PowerPoint presentation, you will find information about LOMCs and a step-by-step guide through the online request submission process.