Flood Hazard Mapping Publications
- MT-1 Application Forms & Instructions: Application Forms for Conditional Letter of Map Amendments (CLOMAs), Final Letter of Map Amendments (LOMAs), Letter of Map Revision Based on Fill (LOMR-Fs), and Conditional Letter of Map Revisions Based on Fill (CLOMR-Fs).
- MT-2 Application Forms & Instructions: Application Forms for Conditional Letter of Map Revisions (CLOMR) and Letter of Map Revisions (LOMRs).
- MT-EZ Application Forms & Instructions: Application Form for Single Residential Lot or Structure Amendments to the National Flood Insurance Program Maps.
- eLOMA (Electronic Letters of Map Amendment): eLOMA is a web-based application within the FEMA Mapping Information Platform that provides Licensed Professionals (i.e., licensed land surveyors and professional engineers) with a system to submit simple LOMA requests to FEMA. This tool is designed to make determinations based on the information submitted by the Licensed Professionals and allow them to generate a determination from FEMA in minutes.
- Elevation Certificate
- Floodproofing Certificate
- County Forms for Floodplain Development:
FEMA develops multimedia tutorials to provide in-depth training on different facets of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and to support public education and outreach efforts as part of the Risk Mapping, Assessment and Planning (Risk MAP) strategy.
These resources are intended for the general public (home, property, business owners), mapping professionals, mitigation planners and community officials interested in learning about available NFIP tools, including how to read a Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) and Flood Insurance Study (FIS) Report and how to use FEMA flood hazard mapping software applications utilized in the NFIP.
- Software Tutorials
- NFIP Revision and Amendment Tutorials
- GIS & Mapping Tutorials
- Other Tutorials
- System Requirements
Last Updated: 2/18/22