FLOOD HAZARD ASSESSMENT TOOL (FHAT)
- Flood Hazard Assessment Tool (FHAT) – Map Viewer
- How to View Proposed Flood Maps using the NEW and IMPROVED FHAT – Video Tutorial
Letters of Map Amendment (LOMA) or Letters of Map Revision Based on Fill (LOMR-F) are processes to gain a better understanding of your home’s flood risk – and potentially lower your flood insurance premium. This document provides criteria to determine if a homeowner is eligible for a LOMA or LOMR-F, the process for applying, and next steps upon receiving a determination letter: Download Guide
For application materials, visit MT-1 Application Forms and Instructions for Conditional and Final Letters of Map Amendment and Letter of Map Revision Based on Fill (https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/31858).
- National Flood Hazard Layer (NFHL) FIRMette Tool
- How to Find Your FIRM and Make a FIRMette
- Step-by-Step Guide for Creating Annotated FIRMettes